I never screenshot posts but I felt the need to respond and making this a text post would have been pointless because Tumblr cuts those into links
- Garth has been in every season since the character was introduced
- the Antichrist’s powers didn’t manifest until Lucifer was let out of the cage, it’s logical to assume that they went away when Lucifer did
- the colt needs special bullets that Bobby had to make by hand. They’ve acquired so many powerful weapons since then (Ruby’s knife, the angel blades) that it makes more sense to stop wasting time making Colt bullets
- the rings are only good for opening the pit or gaining the power of that horsemen. putting on the ring of war, famine, or pestilence sounds like an epicly bad idea
- Christo will make a demon’s eyes go black but doesn’t hurt them, holy water is always a better choice. In Phantom Traveler 1.04 when Sam said Cristo the demon ran and locked himself in the cockpit. If they’d been able to use holy water he would have been incapacitated long enough for Dean and Sam to grab him
- John’s journal has been used in every single season, usually more than once(x)
- it was confirmed in interviews that the handprint went away when Cas healed Dean at the end of Swan Song 5.22
- Crowley knew that Sam went through Purgatory to rescue Bobby. Do you really think Crowley left that door open?
- other monsters pop up all the time but angel and demon story-lines are fan favorites so they’re the main focus
after 9 seasons it’s hard to keep track of everything that’s happened and sometimes we think there’s a plot hole where there isn’t one. John’s Journal is a great example because it’s one of the most used props on the show and yet it made a fan list of things the show has forgotten
The torn out pages of the journal? I have heard rumors about them.
As far as I know, there’s no official confirmation on what happened to those pages but I think that John, being the paranoid soldier he was, probably destroyed them. He didn’t want to risk his enemies, or Sam and Dean, finding out about Adam
you can see in the shot of the journal that the tear is messy, the first few letters of each line are still on the page stumps. if he planned to keep them for later use he would have been more careful to tear them out cleanly. This indicates he tore them out with the intention of destroying them. I’m betting he burned them